carters

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자울트레인 조회 0회 작성일 2022-11-29 08:38:19 댓글 0

본문

I'm Going To Jail For This...

SHOP NOW!!━► https://www.teamrar.com/

In episode 251 of Carter’s Life, @Carter Sharer Carter Sharer and @TEAM RAR Team RAR (@Bailey Payne Bailey Payne, @Ryan Prunty Ryan Prunty, @Stove's Kitchen Stove’s Kitchen, @Hunter Kowald Hunter Kowald, @Lizzy Capri Lizzy Capri and Carter Sharer) carter gets arrested for speeding and he is going to get sent to jail. Then andrew and matt prank team rar by sneaking a scissor lift into the team rar house. Then carter putts on a special wet suit to go jet skiing on the backyard lake at the new team rar house with the jet boat. If you enjoyed ep 250 of carters life comment #TeamRAR #CartersLife

❇️ MORE EPIC VLOGS ❇️
I may be going to jail for a year @WhistlinDiesel

Surviving 50 Hours in Realistic Minecraft @Unspeakable

GABE GOT ARRESTED FOR... @Unspeakable 2.0

The End of Regina... @Vy Qwaint

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSTAGRAM → @CarterSharer https://www.instagram.com/cartersharer/
INSTAGRAM → @OfficalTeamRAR https://www.instagram.com/officialtea...
FACEBOOK → CARTER SHARER OFFICIAL https://goo.gl/WM7mBu

Subscribe to my channel! https://goo.gl/XjjCA8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Inquiries: carter@nightmedia.co

WARNING:
This video is only for entertainment purposes. Do not attempt to recreate any of the acts in this video, as they may be dangerous if not done correctly, and could result in serious injury. If you rely on the information portrayed in this video, you assume the responsibility for the results. Have fun, but always think ahead, and remember that every project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK.

This footage is property of Team RAR inc. and is not allowed to be repurposed without written consent from Team RAR inc. For any requests from media contact us at carter@nightmedia.co
I'm Going To Jail For This...

Football_Prodz_ : Bailey thinks it’s cold when it’s 72. Me In 35 degree weather with no coat.
Michelle Natale : When you go to court.... ask the cop when the radar detector was last calibrated. They should calibrate it regularly but some places don't always do it... they rely on people not asking the question. You can also contact the District Attorney to see if they can change your court date.
Nicola Greathurst : Love your videos
Trula Koehn : You are amazing Carter and I always look forward to your new videos and I keep looking every day to see if you posted one and make sure to do what's right love your videos Carter keep working hard
RobloxEA : Nice Videos

THE CARTERS - APESHIT (Official Video)

Music video by THE CARTERS performing APESHIT (Official Video). (C) 2018 Parkwood Entertainment LLC, under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment, and SC Enterprises, under exclusive license to Roc Nation
Giselle Juarez : This made 7 rings look poor lmao
teo mazore : imagine being so rich you're able to rent the most important museum in the world just for a music video
Drae B : Hasn't aged a day. Production value still unlimited, an absolute banger, and very artistic. 11/10.
lecurvey : The cinematography is killer and the setting is stellar. Love the juxtaposition of music, history, culture, and pure royalty on display.
Anntigonne Sekhmet : This music video deserved soooo many more likes and views. This was freakin incredible. The art. The dancers. Their outfits. The FLEX to even be able to do this?? This should have millions of more views.

House of Carters - Episode 3 "Carter Knows Best"

@noemistephanie93 : this 8 episode reality show is WAY BETTER than the entire kardashian series!!!!
@maxioraarnais2390 : Nick actually seems like a good brother. He's taken the role of being the man of the house and that wouldn't be easy if you have siblings like his - a bunch of dead weights.
@WanHairina : i pity nick as he is trying his hardest to help his siblings but not appreciated. all he wanted was love and respect. u can see in this episode where he took time off from work to hook aaron up with wright management. and nick is a true professional, wanting to make it on time on meetings unlike aaron. can also see that Nick is helping BJ too by taking her a tour of his friends restaurant to inspire BJ in her pursuit to becoming a culinary chef..and also get her a job there and then! what did she do? showed up late on the first day! Nick is a good brother indeed.i just wished his siblings appreciate him more..
@ashakir622 : My heart goes out to Nick. He truly cared for his siblings and wanted them to succeed. He tried to take them under his wing and help them achieve great things, but they took all of it for granted and showed him no respect.
@AreYOUaSpider : this show is surprisingly addictive. shocked that it got cancelled, what a shame.

#carters

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 11,879건 161 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © bkts.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz